Saturday 26 September 2015

Websters Classics, Pontyclun

A couple of weeks ago I came across an old leaflet for Websters Classics that I was given at a show - I can't remember which - and seeing as I was on my hols with a few hours to spare I decided to give them a visit.
Joy of joys . . . a proper motorcycle shop. A good few bikes arranged in no particular order, the smell of oil and coffee and then there are Ian and Jan. Real bike shop types. Friendly and knowledgeable, always got the kettle on and available to have a chat.
As a rider of the more antiquated models of machinery I was particularly interested in Websters. The modern showroom-type motorcycle shops seem too concerned with chasing the big bucks and Websters look the type who care more for the rider and his machine whatever the size, make or age of either.
When you're down that way why not pop in. Ian and Jan are sure to make you welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment